1. Defend Montana workers by protecting collective bargaining rights for workers and fighting for their right to a livable and prevailing wage.
2. Defend Montana's heritage by preserving hunting and fishing rights while keeping public lands in public hands.
3. Defend public education by increasing funding for preschool through 12 and higher education programs using best practices
4. Defend and support legislation with effective and comprehensive solutions to combat climate change as well as supporting the development of a climate change related economy
5. Expand broadband services across rural Montana and on our Reservations
6. Defend the rights of all Montanan's by protecting and expanding Social Security, lowering the cost of prescription drugs, improving services for those with developmental disabilities, expanding voting rights, and protecting the rights of the marginalized across Big Sky Country
7. Protect and defend L.G.B.T.Q.I.A.+ rights while continuing to ensure the rights of our Transgender brothers and sisters are protected
Donavon will support all of these policies, but he needs your help to do it. Will you show support for these policies by contributing to Donavon's campaign?
Paid for by Donavon Hawk for House District 76, c/o Krystin Mengon-Lee, Treasurer, 3474 Hannibal, Butte, MT 59701